UKPSC CIVIL JUDGE RECRUITMENT 2023 : UKPSC has started online applications by issuing notice regarding Uttrakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge Examination New Recruitment 2023.For which eligible Indian candidates can fill the form for Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 . Eligible candidates for this new recruitment can fill the online form till 21 March.
Ukpsc Civil Judge Recruitment Important Dates
|Ukpsc Recruitment notice issue date||1 March|
|Ukpsc Recruitment form start date||1 March 2023|
|Ukpsc Recruitment Last Date To Apply||21 March|
|Ukpsc Recruitment Admit Card||Soon|
|Ukpsc Recruitment Exam Date||Soon|
Ukpsc Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Post Details
|Post Name||Post Number|
Ukpsc Civil Judge Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Ukpsc Civil Judge Vacancy Age Limit, Ukpsc Civil Judge Vacancy Education Qualification, Ukpsc Civil Judge Vacancy Experience Other information is given below and to confirm this information must see the official notice
(a) Bachelor of Law Degree
(b) knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script.
(c) Basic Knowledge of Computer operation.
Age Limit (As on 1/01/2023) : According to the issued notice, the age of the candidate should be such. If the candidate is older then he can get age relaxation as per the information given in the notice.
How To Apply For Ukpsc Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Ukpsc official website or apply link given below
- Read the notice given on the home page.
- Register and create an ID password.
- After login fill the ukpsc recruitment form.
- Fill the personal information as per your ID card.
- Scan and upload the required documents
- If required according to the category, fill the application form fee carefully.
- Preview the filled information and take a print out.
Ukpsc Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|UKPSC FORM NOTICE||Download Link|
|UKPSC Recruitment 2023 Portal||Apply Link|
|Telegram Group||Join Link|
Application Fees: The form fee for this recruitment will be Rs 22 to Rs 172.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Documents Varification
Documents Lists :
- Identity card (Aadhar Card , Voter Card…)
- Education Certificate
- Domicile (Caste , Income etc…)
- Candidates Photo , Mobile Number
- Gmail & Signature