ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT 2023 : Recruitment in the Indian Army will now be done under the Agneepath scheme. For which rally notices have now been issued for different states, which can be downloaded through the official website. If you also want to join the Indian Army, then read the information given below and apply online.
In this recruitment, vacant posts of General Duty, Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper etc. will be filled. For which 8th to 12th pass candidates can apply online.
ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT OVERVIEW
ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT IMPORTANT DATES
|AGNIVEER Form Notice
|AGNIVEER Recruitment form start date
|16 February 2023
|AGNIVEER Recruitment Last Date To Apply
|15 March 2023
|AGNIVEER Recruitment Online Exam
|17 March 2023
|Daily Jobs 2023
ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
AGNIVEER Recruitment Age Limit, AGNIVEER Recruitment Education Qualification, AGNIVEER Recruitment Other information is given below and to confirm this information must see the official notice
Education Qualification: Post wise 8th to 12th pass and ITI pass candidates can apply online for Army Agniveer Recruitment.
Age Limit : According to the Army AGNIVEER RECRUITMENT issued notice AGE LIMIT IS
If the candidate is older then he can get age relaxation as per the information given in the notice.
HOW TO APPLY ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT
- Visit the Indian Army official website or apply link given below
- Visit Join Now Agniveer Option
- Click Now Registration Link
- To fill the Army AGNIVEER Online forms 2023 , register and create an ID password.
- Fill the personal information as per your ID card.
- Scan and upload the all required documents
- If required according to the category, fill the application form fee carefully.
- Preview the filled information and take a print out.
ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT Important Links
|AGNIVEER Recruitment Form Notice
|ARMY AGNIVEER RECRUITMENT PORTAL
ARMY AGNIVEER RALLY RECRUITMENT OTHERS DETAILS
Application Fees : The fee for filling the Agniveer form is Rs.250
- Online/ Written Test
- Physical/ Medical Test
- Documents Varification
Documents Lists :
- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar
- Voter’s ID Card
- 8th, 10th and 12th Dmc / Iti
- all Domicile
- Sign And Photo